Drugz Drugz

All I can say is just keep going, you'll eventually get better at everything. I can't do any of this myself, but I've seen people who's work started out the same as yours get massively better after a few tries.

|~Enemy In The Snow~| |~Enemy In The Snow~|

I sees it now

I just realized what all of your flashes have reminded me of, especially when paired with your user name. Cowboy Bebop!

The influence is definitely there.

As always, its a very good flash, that also plays with your emotions.

Feel Feel

Little Modest

That was actually pretty good, the character's face needed work though. And a few other bits that will come with experience.

Flakboy Flakboy

My biggest complaint

Is that for some reason, even if he doesn't trigger a trap, if I take the trap out I get a different out come.

Like I do it one way and have a few traps he didn't trigger, if I take the non-triggered traps out flackboy moves differently. But it's not chance, because I tested it a few times. It's like the traps being on screen and not triggered affect the outcome. WTF?

Curse Village Reawakening Curse Village Reawakening

There are Better

The map, the barricade....... Reminds me of the Last Stand. Which is an amazing game. I cant help comparing the two even though this one has slightly different game mechanics. the Last Stand is definitely better.

First off, the graphics weren't bad, but I felt that they lacked polish. Just certain things didn't seem to be right. Some animations weren't smooth and so forth. When killed they seem to turn to stone, I know a complicated rag doll physics system isn't required but a little extra bit of animation would have gone a long way.

Also, The game really isn't even that hard. Spamming a melee weapon makes it easy. Never buy a gun. Ever.

Monster Frenzy Beta Monster Frenzy Beta

Gotta say it.

Honestly? This is not that good at all. The graphics are poor. I understand that graphics don't have to be awesome but a little effort could be put forth.

My main issue with this is that it is a BETA. I'm not sure I can count this as a game. You're just killing things. Your stick figures legs don't move at all either. The panel on top of the screen and the damage numbers that appear make me think that you used an generic RPG creator of some sort.

I can't rate your up coming game, I can only rate this beta. Which is hopefully very very rough. No type of storyline at all, boring enemies, no equipment, no level up stats. Lacking in everything that makes a good RPG.

KMibu responds:

Didn't use any kind of creator, 100% from scratch :) don't worry, all the things you mentioned will be in the later releases :)